How I Learned to Like Vaginas
It took me a long time to really believe that vaginas are beautiful...
I couldn't help but think that vulvas looked weird.
Every single one of them.
I didn't necessarily feel like my own vulva was more or less weird than others - I just thought they were all weird.
While there have been many aspects of my journey that have shifted this and allowed me to view all yonis as being truly beautiful (which I now teach about in Viva La Vagina)...
The greatest shift that allowed me to see vaginas differently occurred through acknowledging my internal resentment around being a woman.
All of the ways I felt disempowered as a woman would indirectly show up in how uncomfortable I felt at the sight of vaginas.
It was like the sight of a vulva reminded me of why I didn't like being a woman.
Undoubtedly, this affected me in every area of life...
How I viewed and related to men, how I viewed and related to other women, and my ability to feel powerful enough to make a difference in the world.
This is part of the reason why your relationship with your vagina can be SO powerful. It reveals your own beliefs and stories to you.
Can you relate to this? Are you ready to discover more?
Here are 4 WAYS you can heal your relationship with your own pussy:
1. Yoni Gaze: In a private, quiet space, literally stare at your vagina using a hand mirror for a minimum of 5 minutes (yes, set a timer!). Observe all of the thoughts and sensations that arise. Repeat this practice regularly.
2. Write a letter to your vagina: In this letter you can focus on one or more of the following topics...
- Tell your vagina exactly what you think of her
- Confess the various ways in which you have not honoured her
- Write a letter of commitment about how you plan to honour her moving forwards
- Write anything that comes to mind on the topic of your vagina (i.e. conscious stream of thought)
3. Self-Massage: Give your pussy a conscious, loving massage - paying attention to your entire pelvic region, your vulva, and the inside. Focus on maintaining a gentle, loving intention throughout this.
4. Jade Yoni Egg Practice: Choose a drilled egg (here) and begin your own yoni egg practice. This practice is incredible for awakening sensation, strengthening your entire pelvic region, and promoting healing on a physical and emotional level. I provide specific instructions for how to do this practice in Video 2 of the Free Video Series.
I'd love to hear from you - can you relate to my story? How do you consciously connect with the power and wisdom of your vagina?
Sending you lots of yoni love!
P.S. Want more? Join me in Viva La Vagina here.
The BIG promo discount is ending in 2 days on Friday, May 25th!