Moonstone Yoni Egg
Moonstone Yoni Egg
1 x Moonstone Yoni Egg
Very nourishing, sensual, & deeply feminine
Available in MEDIUM or LARGE egg sizes (for guidance about sizes, scroll down)
DRILLED - for ability to thread string thru egg for various exercises (Learn more in Viva La Vagina)
Velvet satchel for safe keeping
Detailed instructions in brochure
Shipped from Calgary, Canada
Express post with tracking number for orders within Canada
Registered post with tracking number for international orders
NOTE: If you would like a non-drilled egg, this can be arranged through special order. I recommend drilled because it makes strengthening and awakening practices possible beyond simply holding the egg inside you or squeezing and releasing. This is because you can thread the egg and pull on the string when it is inside you to create resistance.
To learn more about how to use your egg, awakening your vagina, and expanding your pleasure, join our online course Viva La Vagina here.
Questions? Contact me here
An ancient stone that is gentle in nature yet powerful. A special formation that appears cloudy or milky, this comes from microscopic inclusions of fluids that have been encased inside the crystal during growth.
A very nourishing, sensual, deeply feminine energy that knows how to heal and bring you back to wholeness. It is the stone of the mother moon, deep healing waters and sacred feminine energies.
Best use for ongoing personal energy, as it can help through difficult times or to enhance intimacy. Can help to create a calm and peaceful space. Great for dream paths and Guided Direction of energy. Physically this crystals helps to stimulate & treat blood circulation and kidney dysfunction. Also helps metabolic disorders like diabetes & others, fatigue & chronic fatigue.
This mineral can help you:
- Enhance and mirror feelings
- Improves communication skills including
- freely speaking thoughts that one’s been holding back
- Encourages creativity
- Accelerates healing on all levels
DO I CHOOSE SMALL, MEDIUM, OR LARGE?
If you're a beginner we suggest you start with a medium, drilled yoni egg as this will typically fit most women.
If you have experienced childbirth, we suggest starting with the large sized egg and then gradually making your way down to a medium.
The SMALL egg is recommended for advanced practice or women with a very petite yoni.
BENEFITS OF USING YONI EGGS
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles
- Giving pleasure to your lover and helping him with ejaculation control
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort
- Reducing menopausal symptoms by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse
- Increase blood circulation to the yoni, thus also helping lubrication and sensitivity
- To learn more, check out Viva La Vagina
ABOUT YONI EGGS
Yoni in sanskrit literally means sacred temple, and is used to refer to a woman’s vagina.
The yoni egg is an is an egg shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina. It’s an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy (as as well as reduce incontinence “leaking”!) and help us to keep it under control.
The yoni egg is a practice that evolved in ancient China based on ying-yang principle of Taoism, and the yoni egg was and still is Nephrite Jade Egg according to Taoism. When you work with healing crystals you can work with intention to heal any abuses, traumas, low self-esteem and stagnant energies – especially suppressed sexual energy.