Nephrite Jade Yoni Egg (BEST SELLER)
Nephrite Jade Yoni Egg (BEST SELLER)
1 x Nephrite Jade Egg 100% Genuine Canadian Polar Jade
Available in SMALL, MEDIUM, or LARGE egg sizes (for guidance about sizes, scroll down)
SETS of all 3 sizes, or a combo of 2 sizes available (select from drop-down menu below)
DRILLED - for ability to thread string thru egg for various exercises (Learn more in Viva La Vagina)
SMALL: 3cm x 2cm
MEDIUM: 3.75cm x 2.5cm
LARGE: 4.5cm x 2.75cm
Velvet satchel for safe keeping
Detailed instructions in brochure
Ships globally from Calgary, Canada
Join our women-only private Facebook Group
Crystal properties & more info on how to use can be found by scrolling all the way down on this page.
NOTE: If you would like a non-drilled egg, this can be arranged through special order. We recommend drilled so that you can thread string through and apply resistance to dramatically increase the effectiveness of your strengthening practice.
To learn more about how to use your egg, awakening your vagina, and expanding your pleasure, join our online course Viva La Vagina here.
Questions? Contact me here
ABOUT NEPHRITE JADE
- Healing stone. “Nephrite” is from Greek “nephros” which means ‘kidney’ with reference to its efficacy in treating kidney disease. Nephrite jade, the “Stone of Heaven”, radiates far-infrared rays, which bring beneficial effects on human body, especially good on skin, blood circulation and skin cell vitalizing. It is proven scientifically that nephrite is a wonderful healing stone. It helps the body in self-healing while working through underlying, non-physical reasons for a precipitation for disease. It is particularly helpful for healing kidney, heart and stomach complaints. In China, this gemstone is believed to bring its wearer good health, good luck and protection. While everything has a price, Jade is priceless because it stands for the essence of purity and the symbol of life.
- Purity. Nephrite jade is a gemstone with calcium and magnesium-rich amphibole mineral actinolite. The mineral formula of nephrite is Ca2(Mg, Fe)5Si8O22(OH)2. No any harmful mineral impurities.
- Dense. Nephrite jade is a very dense gemstone that is made up of fibrous crystals that interlock in a matted texture. These densely packed structure makes nephrite very tough, strong and dense. The specific gravity of nephrite is 2.8–3.1, much heavier than most stones.
- Hard and strong. Nephrite jade is harder than steel. You cannot even scratch nephrite jade with a knife. Due to its interlock structure, it is very tough as well. Its fracture strength is about 200 MN/m2. A very hard, tough, and dense gemstone.
- Heart Chakra. Nephrite Jade is a type of jade which is considered to be good for emotional balance and stability. Nephrite jade is related to the heart chakra and has a beneficial effect on all heart chakra related issues, and all love relationships. Jade of all kinds is a very protective stone and is particularly good protection for children, against illness, and for psychic protection. It has energetic clearing properties, and is useful to keep with other stones. Physically, nephrite jade is used in the crystal healing of the physical heart, and kidney problems.
DO I CHOOSE SMALL, MEDIUM, OR LARGE?
If you're a beginner we suggest you start with a medium, drilled yoni egg as this will typically fit most women.
If you have experienced childbirth, we suggest starting with the large sized egg and then gradually making your way down to a medium.
The SMALL egg is recommended for advanced practice or women with a very petite yoni.
BENEFITS OF USING YONI EGGS
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles
- Giving pleasure to your lover and helping him with ejaculation control
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort
- Reducing menopausal symptoms by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse
- Increase blood circulation to the yoni, thus also helping lubrication and sensitivity
- To learn more, check out Viva La Vagina
ABOUT YONI EGGS
Yoni in sanskrit literally means sacred temple, and is used to refer to a woman’s vagina.
The yoni egg is an is an egg shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina. It’s an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy (as as well as reduce incontinence “leaking”!) and help us to keep it under control.
The yoni egg is a practice that evolved in ancient China based on ying-yang principle of Taoism, and the yoni egg was and still is Nephrite Jade Egg according to Taoism. When you work with healing crystals you can work with intention to heal any abuses, traumas, low self-esteem and stagnant energies – especially suppressed sexual energy.