Rose Quartz Yoni Egg
Rose Quartz Yoni Egg
1 x Rose Quartz Yoni Egg
Available in SMALL, MEDIUM, or LARGE egg sizes (for guidance about sizes, scroll down)
SETS of all 3 sizes, or a combo of 2 sizes available (select from drop-down menu below)
DRILLED - for ability to thread string thru egg for various exercises (Learn more in Viva La Vagina)
Velvet satchel for safe keeping
Shipped from Calgary, Canada
Express post with tracking number for orders within Canada
Registered post with tracking number for international orders
NOTE: If you would like a non-drilled egg, this can be arranged through special order. I recommend drilled because it makes strengthening and awakening practices possible beyond simply holding the egg inside you or squeezing and releasing. This is because you can thread the egg and pull on the string when it is inside you to create resistance.
To learn more about how to use your egg, awakening your vagina, and expanding your pleasure, join our online course Viva La Vagina here.
Questions? Contact me here
ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ CRYSTAL
Each stone is unique in appearance, and may have small indentations but it is perfectly perfect. There are many benefits of using Rose Quartz:
- Strengthens the physical heart and circulatory system and releases impurities from body fluids.
- Physically - helps circulation, skin issues, headaches, fertility, and female reproductive system.
- When placed on the thymus, Rose Quartz aids chest and lung problems.
- Strengthens empathy and sensitivity and aids the acceptance of necessary change.
- It is an excellent stone for mid-life crisis.
- Enhances positive affirmations and reminds you of your intention.
- Promotes receptivity to beauty of all kinds.
- Releases unexpected emotions and heartache and transmutes emotional conditioning that no longer serves, it soothes internalized pain and heals deprivation.
- Opens your heart so that you become receptive.
- If you have loved and lost, it comforts your grief.
- Teaches you how to love yourself (vital if you have thought yourself unlovable, as you cannot accept love from others nor love them unless you love yourself).
- Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance.
- Invokes self-trust and self-worth.
DO I CHOOSE SMALL, MEDIUM, OR LARGE?
If you're a beginner we suggest you start with a medium, drilled yoni egg as this will typically fit most women.
If you have experienced childbirth, we suggest starting with the large sized egg and then gradually making your way down to a medium.
The SMALL egg is recommended for advanced practice or women with a very petite yoni.
BENEFITS OF USING YONI EGGS
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles
- Giving pleasure to your lover and helping him with ejaculation control
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort
- Reducing menopausal symptoms by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse
- Increase blood circulation to the yoni, thus also helping lubrication and sensitivity
- To learn more, check out Viva La Vagina
ABOUT YONI EGGS
Yoni in sanskrit literally means sacred temple, and is used to refer to a woman’s vagina.
The yoni egg is an is an egg shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina. It’s an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy (as as well as reduce incontinence “leaking”!) and help us to keep it under control.
The yoni egg is a practice that evolved in ancient China based on ying-yang principle of Taoism, and the yoni egg was and still is Nephrite Jade Egg according to Taoism. When you work with healing crystals you can work with intention to heal any abuses, traumas, low self-esteem and stagnant energies – especially suppressed sexual energy.